A one-of-a-kind beer festival that combines the joy of craft brews, hot springs soaking, and white water racing!
May 13th, 14th, 15th
In its 7th year, on Saturday, May 14th, Pints and Pools Craft Beer Fest is back. This event is a unique beer festival that combines the joy of craft brews with the soothing effects of the 25 geothermal mineral pools.
- Friday, May 13th at 6 pm: Beer, Chocolate, and Cheese tasting hosted by Riff Raff Brewing
- Saturday, May 14th from 9 am-4 pm: Soak in one of our 25 hot spring pools while watching whitewater racers compete in the frigid San Juan River.
- Saturday, May 14th from 4 pm-6pm: Enjoy craft brews from up to 20 different breweries from around the region
- Sunday, May 15th from 8 am-9am: The Springs Resort is hosting a special Pints & Pools event. Attendees of the event are invited to an all-level guided Aqua Yoga class to rejuvenate and detox.
Pints and Pools attendees are invited to soak in our 25 geothermal soaking pools on Saturday morning. At 10 am the Pagosa Paddle race begins. The whitewater race brings contestants through downtown Pagosa Springs and directly in front of The Springs Resort pools. Cheer on rafters as they navigate buoys feet from your hot spring pool.
At 4:00 pm, the soaking ends, and the unlimited beer tasting begins! Festival-goers may sample up to 20 different types of beer from Colorado and New Mexico breweries such as Square Peg Brewerks, Three Rivers Brewing Co, Elevation Beer Co, and many more.
HOTEL GUESTS CAN PURCHASE DISCOUNTED TICKETS AT CHECK-IN. Tickets are $55 for all registered hotel guests.
When is Pints & Pools?
Pints & Pools Craft Beer Festival begins on Friday, May 14th, with a Chocolate, Cheese, and Beer Pairing, and then the Soaking and Beer Tasting is Saturday, May 15th, 2021.
How much does a ticket cost?
COMBO TICKET: $110
- This pass includes a single entry soaking pass from 8 am-4 pm and a ticket to the beer tasting event from 4 pm -6 pm. This is a single entry soaking pass. Only hotel guests or pass holders will be allowed to re-enter after leaving for the beer tasting.
TASTING TICKET: $65
- This pass is for a beer tasting only admission ticket. The beer tasting is from 4 pm – 6 pm.
If I am hotel guest of The Springs Resort, do I need to purchase a ticket through Eventbrite?
Guests of The Springs Resort do not need to purchase their tickets through Eventbrite. Hotel guests receive a discount price for tickets ($55). Guests must register for passes at check-in. To make a hotel reservation, visit www.pagosahotsprings.com. DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET ON EVENTBRITE IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED HOTEL GUEST OF THE SPRINGS RESORT.